Rosemary salt is one of my favorites seasonings. It has many uses, you can seasoning meats, vegetables, popcorn, and my favorite is on French fries.
- 1/3 cup sea salt
- 5 branches fresh rosemary.
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees F.
- Spread the rosemary in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until it is dry to the touch.
- Let the rosemary cool completely, and then transfer to a mortar and break the rosemary in small pieces. You should have about one tablespoon.
- Add the salt to the rosemary and stir until evenly distributed.
- Store in an airtight container.
Leave a Reply